DUNHILLS (PONTEFRACT) P L C
Company number: 00160251
1 January 2018
to 30 June 2018
This report was filed on 27 July 2018
and approved by Christian Cerlienco
Average time taken to pay invoices: 39 days
- within 30 days: 54%
- in 31 to 60 days: 41%
- in 61 days or more: 5%
Invoices due but not paid within agreed terms: 21 %
Shortest standard payment period
Longest standard payment period
Standard payment terms
Our standard payment terms are 60 days from invoice date
Were there any changes to the standard payment terms in the reporting period?
Maximum contractual payment period agreed
Any other information about payment terms
Dispute resolution process
Suppliers are able to contact us via e mail, telephone or post with any disputes regarding payment. These issues will be addressed by the Accounts Payable team.
Accounts Payable can be contacted via the following:
Telephone: 01977 600266
E mail: email@example.com
Post: Dunhills Pontefract
26 Front Street
Dispute Resolution Process
After receiving a query from a supplier we will
• Check our Finance and Invoice authorisation systems to ensure relevant invoices have been received. If they have not been received we will request a copy
• Check if there are discrepancies with the invoice/order such as having being invoiced incorrectly, items or services not having been received or if there have been any disputes relating to the goods/ services received
• If there are any issues with authorisation, or disputes relating to goods received we will contact the relevant colleague to request an update or to find a possible resolution
• If we are made aware of any issues that could prevent payment within the agreed contractual terms then we will contact the supplier at the earliest opportunity to enable them to make any amendments to their documentation or to resolve any issues relating to the receipt of goods and/ or services
• If we are found to be at fault in any way then we will endeavour to make payment on the next available payment run, or, in exceptional circumstances, make a one off payment
• We do not have a set time scale for resolving payment disputes but we are normally able to resolve these either on the same day or within two to three working days depending on the complexity of the dispute
Other payment information
Has this business signed up to a code of conduct or standards on payment practices? If so, which?For example, signatories to The Prompt Payment Code must commit to paying 95% of their invoices within 60 days.
Does this business offer e-invoicing in relation to qualifying contracts? This is where suppliers can electronically submit and track invoices. It’s not just allowing suppliers to email them an invoice.
Does this business offer supply chain finance? This is where a supplier who has submitted an invoice can be paid by a third-party finance provider earlier than the agreed payment date. The business would then pay the finance provider the invoiced sum.
Under its payment practices and policies, can this business deduct sums from payments under qualifying contracts as a charge for remaining on a supplier list?
During the reporting period, did the business deduct sums from payments as a charge for remaining on a supplier list?